The mid-season Andes v3 Drystar® glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather and textile construction for superior abrasion resistance. Other design features include viscoelastic protective armor on the knuckles and reflective panels. It also comes equipped with a touch-screen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
Goat leather palm construction for superior abrasion resistance with a Micro Ripstop back hand for an optimized fit and comfort.
• Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproofness and sensitivity when operating the bike’s controls.
• Viscoelastic knuckle guard for protection against repeated impacts.
• Stretch panels for enhanced flexibility and fit.
• Reinforcement of the side of the hand for strength and additional abrasion resistance.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Reflective panels.